Find a book group
Start a book Group
Register your group
By registering your group you:
- are applying for a Book Group Card which gives you the option to order multiple copies of a chosen title which can be borrowed for up to three months
- can choose to join the book group list which can be shared with other interested readers
You can complete a Book Group Registration form or go to your local library and tell them:
- the name of your group
- where and when you will meet
- what quantity and format of books you will need (we may be able to supply large print or audio books)
- the name and contact details of the organiser
Meet in your local library
Talk to library staff if your group would like to use a space in your local library.
Get ideas for what to read
If you have a favourite author and want to read similar books visit the Who Else Writes Like website for ideas.
You can request titles for your reading group using the Book Group Reading Choices form
Record of books on loan
We recommend you keep a log of which member has which copy of the books your group has on loan (using the barcode inside the book that starts 30130...).
Get ideas for book club questions
There are plenty of book club questions available at the back of books themselves, or online.
Share your book reviews
You can share your individual or group reviews with us by emailing email@example.com