Superworm can do anything! He’s super strong, super long and is the animal kingdom’s hero. He can be your hero too – share his story anytime, anywhere.
Now you’ve enjoyed a great book, try this:
in the great outdoors…
- Meet your own Superworm by worm charming.
- If you make a noise like a mole the worm will come out of the ground.
- To do this you need to vibrate the ground.
- You can stamp your feet, bang a drum, jump up and down or even tap sticks on the soil whilst singing!
and at home…
- For a fun indoor worm activity, put some jelly worms in an ice-cube tray, letting them stick out of the top and sprawl over the edges.
- Fill the tray with water and freeze.
- Add the cubes to a clear drink and watch as children squeal with delight.